Hemlock Hall Resort is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling (518) 352-7706 or by mail at the address below:
P.O. Box 110
305 Maple Lodge Rd.
Blue Mountain Lake, NY 12812
The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF menus or files on this website.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please contact us at (518) 352-7706. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.
Hemlock Hall strives to make our guests’ stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Upon request we can modify our policies, practices, or procedures to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms. If you need assitance in making a reservation please contact us directly via email ([email protected]) or by phone at (518) 352-7706.
The following is an overview of our on-site accessibility features:
- Service animals are welcomed
- We have an ADA compliant ramp to the kitchen so guests can access the dining room, but we do not have an accessible bathroom
- We have a power assisted kitchen door where the ramp is located.
- We allow motorized wheelchairs, but they would not be able to access much of our property due to the stone walkways and lack of accessible bathrooms.
- We do not offer public restrooms that are wheelchair accessible
- We do have room for a van with a side ramp
- We have a staff member who is able to assist the visitor in getting to know the property and location
- We have visual/flashing alarm, in case of fire
- There is an accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- There is an accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at the restaurant
- This a non-smoking hotel