Rates for 2022 Season
We are a seasonal resort, open for lodging and breakfast and dinner from Memorial Day Weekend through the second Monday in October.
At Hemlock Hall we practice a Modified American Plan which includes lodging, breakfast and dinner and the use of our facilities. This includes 500 feet of waterfront, a swimming beach, a large dock for relaxing or fishing, the use of our boats (kayaks, canoes, SUPs, rowboats), a playground and a game room. Base rates are for two people and do not include gratuity or sales tax. 15% gratuity will be added to your bill for the housekeepers and waitstaff and rates are subject to sales tax.
For each additional adult (10 yrs. plus) – $90 / night
For each additional child (3-9 yrs.) – $50 / night
- Brown Room
Lodge Shared Bath 2 Twins – $195.00
- Lavender Room
Lodge Shared Bath 1 Double – $195.00
- Gold Room
Lodge Shared Bath 1 Queen – $195.00
- Yellow Room
Lodge Private Bath 1 Queen- $255.00
- Green Room
Lodge Private Bath 2 Doubles – $255.00
- Master Room
Lodge Private Bath 1 Queen – $270.00
- Brook Room and Lake Room
Lodge Private Bath 2 Twins – $255.00
- Motels 1,2,3, and 4
Motels Private Bath, 2 Twins and 1 Daybed – $255.00
- Cottage 5 and 6
Cottage 2 Twins – $265.00
- Cottage 7 and Cedar Cottage
Cottage 1 Queen – $265.00
- White Birch and Balsam Cottages
Lake View Cottage 1 Queen and 2 Twins – $285.00
- Brookside and Lakeside Cottages
Lake View Cottage 1 Double and 2 Twins – $285.00
- Guest Cottage
Large 2 Bedroom Cottage – $290.00
- Waters Edge
Private Lakefront Cottage – $320.00
Make a Reservation
Book Online or Contact Us for Reservations (518) 352-7706
- Check in/out: At our Office in the Main Lodge. Check in is at 4:00 pm and check out is at 10:00 am.
- Deposits: A deposit of 25% of your balance is required to confirm your reservation and is due upon booking. The deposit amount will be deducted from your balance when you depart
- Cancellation Policy: All cancellations made within 4 weeks of the arrival date will forfeit the deposit. If you cancel prior to 4 weeks of your arrival we will refund your deposit minus a $20 service fee. Additionally, we MUST be notified at least seven days prior to your arrival of any changes to your reservation (including a change in group size, total cancellation, etc.) or you will be charged the amount for your original reservation.
- Payment: Due at departure. We accept Visa and MasterCard, checks, cash, money order and traveler’s checks.
- Gratuity: 15% gratuity will be added to your bill for our housekeepers and dining room staff.
- Meals: Our Modified American Plan includes a hearty, homemade breakfast and dinner . We do not offer credit for missed meals. Packed lunches are available and include a sandwich, cookies, fruit and drink.
- Pets: We do not allow pets.